…picturesquely set on the edge of woodland,
yet within a 5 minute walk to the centre of Holt…
Hill Cottage is a charming detached Old Drovers’ cottage, picturesquely set on the edge of woodland, yet within a five minute walk to the centre of Holt; a Georgian North Norfolk market town, renowned for its fine shops, galleries, cafes and restaurants.
The cottage is tucked around the corner, at the bottom of a no-through road, and ideally secluded with the garden adjoining onto common land. An iron gate will lead you into a flint walled garden and up a gravel path to the front door.
The property has been imaginatively renovated, stripping it back to its original features to ensure the beautiful beams are no longer hidden behind plaster board and the character of the original walls restored.
- One bedroom detached flint cottage filled with character and charm
- Peaceful large garden surrounded by a flint wall
- Overlooks woods and common land
- 5 minute walk to the centre of Holt
- Parking for one car
- Sitting room with beamed ceiling and wood burning stove
- A beamed and vaulted en-suite bedroom
- A luxury king-sized bed, crisp cotton sheets with duck down duvet and pillows
- Bed linen supplied
- En-suite bathroom with freestanding bath.
- Fully equipped hand crafted kitchen with a dishwasher
- Garden terrace with table and chairs
- This cottage is unsuitable for babies over 6 months and children.
- One well behaved dog is welcome
"This is a great cosy and well equipped cottage. We loved the wood burner, comfortable living room and spacious bedroom tastefully decorated, as was the bathroom with a fabulous free standing bath. The situation is idyllic, quietly located but only a short walk to the centre of Holt and within easy access to the coast." MM Cambridge
"From the moment you walk through the garden gate it is as though this magical little place puts its' arms around you in welcome. It is a Sanctuary, a haven of peace and tranquillity that simply provides all that is needed for a truly restorative break." MH Norfolk